Thursday, October 25, 2007

i'm depressed.. i dont feel ready...
i still wanna enjoy my life...
i dunno where i get the idea that my life ends when babies come...
but i think its from my married frends with babies that dont have a life...


but to wait till im ready.... the day might never come...
same as... waiting for the right day to be ready to go out into the working world..
i know people love their college life so much.. its hard to tear away from the no job responsibility life as a student into a worker...
thats why many people still go on to do masters and PhD....
personally i dont think they are the brainy/academic type...
people who really care and want to prove new theories in academic studies..
they just wanna prolong their happy go lucky life as a student longer....


back to the story.... this is not something people are ready for...
so i'll go with it.. same as i did when i had to wakeup early and go to work...
its time to be an adult....
hopefully my life wont end with this baby....
i know my marriage was a blast and didnt end my social life...
hoping for the same thing ere too....