Friday, December 21, 2007

its another babyboom tsunami.....
dulu time... angelina jolie, katie holmes, gwen stefani, britney....
now its... j.Lo, christina aguilera, nicole richie....
latest.... jessica alba and jamie lynn spears (16 years old...seriusly?)
britney's & jamie lynn's mom had to postpone her book on parenting....
(i guess its a WHAT-NOT-TO-DO to your kids book)....


even budak² (notice the PLURAL use) opis yg takde plan nak pregnant...
pun start mencuba dengan bersungguh-sungguh....
i think it is awesome.... tambah lagi populasi yg constantly nauseated, pissed-off, fatigued and hormonally imbalanced.... (seriusly)
coz i need someone who can relate......


during the weekend... i took 2 coloxyl...(constipation med)....
and sad to say.... the baby bump that i thought was..... wasnt...
it wass all craaaap and pee....
people keep saying I should be showing now.....
i dont think so la... but all this pressure, makes me wanna have a bump...
my bump, my bump, my bump, my bump....my lovely lady bump...