Thursday, September 18, 2008

i must post pictures of my lovelies... my beloved nike pants...
i actually got 3.... 1 lg tak jumpa gamba anywhere...
how i've missed you....sambung gym in nov...
i can barely fit into them last month.....
still couldnt fit into my nike sports bra....


which remind me.. for record keeping purposes...

Pre-pregnancy: 58kg
End pregnancy: 78kg
Current weight: 63kg....

5kg more to go... but dulu i was more leaner, more muscle than fat...
so meaning, within the 5 kilos... i must loose more fat and build more muscle...
babywearing is a form of weight training.. (boleh bina muscle.... )
that.... and angkat amir superman style in the air repetitively... macam angkat dumbell... osen pun kata terasa kat bicep/tricep...

i could quit gym and workout old style (joggin luar rumah etc).. but i love love loove the classes and the blasted music in my ear... and all the synchronized movements...

my very hard to find pants!!!.. notice how this is not ketat, ass-clinging like the usual women gym pants... and material very2 light... cepat kering...

.