Saturday, September 20, 2008

KL babywearers meet!!

what i've learnt: eventhough i imagine myself/would like to be a wrap girl....
as of right now, I am a ring-sling girl......
hopefully with more practise and more calmer baby in the future....
i will be a wrap girl... i love my vatanai!!
but so hard to tighten a vatanai with amir... pressure points maybe??
but for now... i'll enjoy my time with sakura bloom huhuhu

pictures to come.. I'm short of time...
I will only post 1 important pic....

amir and gabby... too cute!!




I am so digging this Petite Belly ring sling... so easy to adjust and shoulder so comfy!! this is made from the famous sijira fabric... finally i got to touch it... takde la lembut, but supportive and sturdy and easy to adjust... I really love it! (erk!!! no more ring-sling!!!! enoughhh enoughh!!)






The very hyped P-Sling!! finally i got to touch and wear a P-sling.... but the shoulder was okay... not that great and not really easy to adjust compared to Petite Belly.... made from sijira fabric too.... for me, not living up to the hype that is P-sling...






Liza punye Hotsling pouch..... this one a bit big for me Jess cakap.... (jess is the expert on pouch, who am i to argue..) so riding a bit lower than I would like it....but I'm really digging the pouch now that Amir have neck control!!!... maybe its time to get into pouches?? (Ohnoooooo.... stoppp stopp!!)






Showing to Mye how to wrap the vatanai ... didnt really tighten it so much coz someone else's baby.... takut laa kan... but the baby was nice and easy to work with... Amir is soo hard to wrap right now... but dun worry, imma keep wrappin'!!... while i'm wrapping, amir and rafiq staring into space....bila nak balik ni mama??!!!






eLLa, my beloved cousin...