Friday, September 19, 2008

ohmigod... rafiq are u crazyyyy....??
(yes, I am going through the usual stressed out period after spending a lot of money.. this is the same kind of stress after i bought my beloved gym bag.... tak nyesal langsung, but so stressed out after spending the money at that time)
kinda hyperventilating right now.... (the terharu, misty eyed part was over 10 seconds ago)... i know i've been hinting like crazy... but u almost always ignore my crazy hints.... u only accept my acceptable hints....


well, i didnt think u'd do it... (i didnt read your email yesterday)..
so i bought one myself !!...
albeit i bought a cheaper single linen one coz thats the only thing i could afford right now (with raya and holiday trip coming)..
no wonder the double linen driftwood-cloud is missing from the sakurabloom website this morning during sahur.. (yes i always stare at the stuff i'm obsessing about.....).. i was kind of sad to see it not there ...


so now, im trying to cancel my own order..
or at the very least... if cannot cancel,to combine shipping...
then I can re-sell my single linen.....
at the FSOT forum, the price of sakurabloom RS still tak jatuh-jatuh walaupun kat website sakurabloom on sale... people are still listing a higher price than the sakurabloom sale price....
(which i thought... still think.. is really-really weird)
the only explanation is limited stock i guess.... the temporary sale wont affect the normal price of the item... after sale ends... people will have to buy at FSOT....


anyways.. thank you rafiq...
i know i make a lot of crazy requests + hints.....
but u always know when a crazy request actually is important to me...
p/s: i left my phone at home...



p/s: mye... aku dah return la SSC aku beli aritu.. not working out.... aku return cecepat so that can get full refund... but liza ade SSC baru heheheh