Sunday, November 23, 2008

i know im not skinny... and my weight still hovers around 63-64kg....
but i feel gooooood....
everytime I walk out of the shower... in front of that full length mirror... I'll go.. "not badd..".. im sorry, but I do...
not bad for just giving birth 5 mths ago... no exercising... and eating non stop...
I am the only one (and rafiq kot) that knows how crazy I eat.. how I stuff everything down my throat...
orang lain taktau and probably wont believe if I told them how I eat...
considering all the eating.... I think I look awesomee....!!I still have some belly... but who cares... I had a baby!!
im not where I was pre-pregnancy... but I feel good... takyah sebok nak join marathon macam j.lo....
maybe I'll start gym back when he starts solid.... when he's not totally dependent on me for food...

oh yeah.... I got no stretch mark on my belly at all... except on my sides.. got some.. negligible
maybe the cocoa butter lotion aaa.. aku sapu kat perut je masa preggy.. didnt think to sapu on the sides...
so I am convinced that is the reason......


p/s: I must have distorted body image syndrome....
u know when people think they are so fat.....and ugly.. when they are actually very normal
but in my case... I think im fine, when Im actually fat..??? kwang kwang kwang...
just like masa aku form 1-3... I thought I look fine...
but now looking back.... uish gemuknye aku.....


oh yeah... we bought the bodywater bodyfat tanita weighing scale..
rafiq's idea... hahaha dulu I was so into fitness....calculating bodyfat and all
i guess ade impact jugak kat die...sebab sanggup nak beli scale memahal
good to know he's watching his weight and all...
seriusly not a lot of people can say they got a fit, hot hubby!!... we're all going into the belly phase of life... go hot daddy!!!!
(hmmm..... oooorrr it culd be because im not feeding him enough hahahha)




anyways.. masa preggy..35% fat.... and after preggy 30%......
and today (tonight....after chillis dinner)... for the first time was under 30%
29.5%..... huhuhu!!! (sebelum preggy .. im 23-24% fat...)...
seriusly..babywearing requires energy!!!
and seriusly producing milk which is full of fat .... reduces fat from you!!!!