Thursday, December 11, 2008

amir's dayss out with mama.... mama cuti...



4 Dec 2008
we went to my office area... Ticketing MAS at 9.45am.... then straight to One Utama..... I had to wait till amir slept in the stroller... so I can have my fish n chips..!! hahaha I MUST HAVE IT.... went back home at 2pm





5 Dec 2008
Sunway Pyramid.... wanna try out some swimclothes.... amir suka tengok rabbit.... I ate popiah sister amende tah tu, bosan.. but I always dunno where to eat at pyramid... I have lots of choices at OU, which is usually the main reason why I always go to OU... eat good food......jalan-jalan 10 am till 2pm...




11 Dec 2008

curve, ikea, ikano.... 10am-2pm
(yes I go back home around 2 so I can watch me some ellen on starworld...)
I ate 3-4 bites of meehoon.. ikea too crowded ... really want some potpie/
balik umah... tido jap......
sambung gi pyramid with sis eddy.. (makcik ida yg dah umur... 30?? ek)... 4.30-6.30pm
we ate at Pasto-go-han.... the food was biasa, too mahal for the taste/quantity.. but the oreobanana shake ... huh...sedapnyee!!! and they were very nice, bagi free toy and biskut and jelly for amir.. (nope I didnt let him eat them)...

am tired... amir so tired too.. susahnye nak tidokan die harini..
hopefully will sleep through the nite....






being a SAHM (stay at home mom) is freakin tiring.... I wonder if I can do it..?
yep.. aku takde idea nak buat ape.. so aku bawak gi mall... coz he likes to jalan2... tak suka dok umah... tu pasal aa aku bertekad bawak pi swimming.. need to include other non materialistik activities..