Sunday, December 7, 2008

as im getting ready for solids...
im researching food and stuff..
found out about BLW (yep, yet another abbreviation for AP style parenting)

basically its:
1. not feeding your baby pureed food
2. letting the baby feed themselves... no spoonfeeding...

memula use soft, well cooked finger foods… letting them learn how to eat on their own
and the more I read... the more I think it is sesuai for amir...
im the mother.. so i know him.... (yep, thats my argument)

it does make sense .. in the sense.. that. previously people are feeding babies starting at 3-4 mths of age… so logic la they would need to feed with pureed food… but at 6 mths…. Okayla, I cant explain it better… why don’t you read the explanation here

p/s: I think this is extra sesuai for amir.. coz he already has teeth.. why puree kan..? if babies yg takde gigi pon boleh buat BLW….

yes men... no comment..? i know you would have lots!!... google it..