Sunday, December 21, 2008

Malaysian Babywearers Meet on 20 Dis 2008...

yeah.. something else besides hopping from one shopping mall to another..
love going to these meeting.... meeting people who love what I love...

Today's topic was : Simple Piece of Cloth...SPOC
(includes wraps and kain batik)
But I didnt even try 1 wrap.. was busy trying everything else..
I'm perfectly comfy with my vatanai.. not looking for others...

trying liza's DIY ring sling... soft silk... love love the texture...
the lockiness of the material... It doesnt slip...
but after walking around and using for a while,
it slips by a teeeny tiny amount... at an acceptable rate...
but I think it will take some time before I would need to pull the tail again..
not as airy as linen... but who cares.. it silky-licious!!!
wear it to some dinner or gala or inside of a mall... coz really, who goes out in the sun that often in malaysia...
I think I want one!!! I'm already thinking of colors ...
would be perfect for a dressy function...
but budget's tight now... phukkettt ohh phukett... but definately want one..
im thinking.. black and dark silver/grey... and im gonna copy jess's design..
refer to her peekaroobaby ring sling pic below..
i want 2 different colored rings..
*berangann je aku ni...**..
right now its at the top of my BW list of what to get next..







trying on adrianna's wrap tai... the straps of the meitai under the butt is wide..
giving it a wrappy comfort/support...... the material is kinda like canvas but stretchy.. weird..



ohh I love shaz's DIY MT... pretty and comfy...
but it was made for her baby's size.. so it is small...
eventhough the shoulder is not padded, I didnt feel the weight..
which is saying a lot coz amir is heavy...!!.. and the straps are wide...
also giving a wrap-like support under the bum...
amir slept in-it for like half an hour..
rendering me unable to try-on other carriers.... I wonder what fabric is it...
the position of the straps were also good....

also on the right, is a picture of nita wearing amir in a peekaroobaby Ring Sling ..
love the 2 color rings......




wide-shot of the room.. macam jualan lambak kain... i wonder if anybody was paying attention jess hehehe




People learning to wrap...



attendance was less than previous... hmm musim kaween....
but it was a good turn-out..... cant wait for the next one...