Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Testing mobile blog


I got a new phone....!! huhuhuuuu...
thanks to rafiq... for cheering me up with this new gadget..

anyways... phone lama ku hilang.... it was a W810i...
suka gile aku sony ericsson.... so user friendly and best!!
the new one.. is K810i....
it feels kinda weird.. coz im so used to having a "walkman" function...
now its more "cybershot" function...
I do use the camera more often than the walkman pon.. but still I feel the lost of WM.. gonna need time to get used to it...

but the new phone.. cam blog directly from the phone hahaha
its all set up now.... bestnye..... and cybershot cameras produces awesome pics..
even before with my W810i... my 2MP generic cameraphone produces better quality picstures than nokia with 2MP camera....

anyways.. expect more pics!!! the above pic was actually taken somewhat in the dark!!
kalau cameraphone lain, sure nampak itam jer...
thanks rafiq.. u made my day (and week)....



so korang.. rajin2 la sms aku with names.. aku nak build up balik akunye phonebook..
im still using old number... go maxis!