Monday, April 13, 2009



p/s: amir, bila dah besar jadik pilot okay..?? make mama's dream come true :)


I have succumbed and bought 2 boxes of nestle and dutch lady cereal for baby..
Seriously takde masa nak masak….
For natural option paling senang bagi buah…. Or mashed potatoes.. or oats…
But I want him to taste various taste….
And he doesn’t eat that much…

But damn that baby cereal taste soo good.. aku yg makan lelebeh..
Amir cam biasa makan 2-3 sudu aje…..
So I guess its not about the taste of natural food vs instant food… he just loves milk….

Well I will try not to give him instant food often….

I got my black sling back!!....
And my petit belly and double linen sakura bloom RS are on loan…
And I got and OMT.. chococabana (I think)
It is so heavenly… but bila pakai amir tak suka… or aku tak reti pakai…
And I’m finding the straps are hassle-ly….nampak sgt dah lama aku tak pakai Mei Tai…
But the fabric and the stitches are soo gorgeous…
I wish aku terer pakai MT… dah tak reti nak bouce bounce…
Aku takut tgh2 mall amir nak kuar masuk OMT… mampuih aku nak pakai tgh2 crowd….
So in the end… RS is still my sling of choice…
Tapi aku still nak bergamba ngn OMT… later…