Thursday, May 14, 2009

Selling off some of my Cloth diaper and inserts ...
Funding for grobaby cloth diaper!!

email me at couette [at] gmail.com
Add RM 5 for postage... post laju..

Sleepywrap...
it's stretchy wrap...
Comes with the bag and all the original packaging and documentation..
refer to http://www.sleepywrap.com for more info
color: khaki

I'm selling for RM50...


action pic with 3 weeks old baby and.. not sure how old he is in 2nd pic..

.

Pouch... measurements, tak ukur lagi... balik opis kang aku ukur
Kain a bit stretchy... I bough from Joanne (littlepods)...
it's one of her prototype ....
I used once... amir did sleep in it... but I prefer Ring Sling..
I'm selling for RM 15



GAD (Green acres design)...
Love the fit, the trimness, the plushness..
but sayangnye it's a sized....not one-size...
so it's time for it to go...
I need to go one size up...
read about sizing here;
http://www.ezmotherhood.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=GreenAcreDesignsDiapers



Size: medium husky
With out the insert... I bought the GAD insert for RM18 at ezmotherhood too...
best gile insert ni, so im keeping it :)
but u can use any insert u want... it is a pocket diaper after all


retail: RM65 (at tinytapir)
I'm selling for: RM45

I use it paling kerap pun, twice a week...
for 3-4 mths...

Baby Kanga One Size, Pocket Diaper
Color: Robin's egg (yup aku sungguh suka kaler nih)


retail: RM 70 (at tinytapir)
I'm selling for: RM 50
nanti I'll snap pic of my CD.....

Insert microfiber....
tak ingat brand ape, bought online from aussie...
almost exactly like Happy Heiny large size..
tapi die trim sket part tengah tu compared to my HH insert

selling for RM 8




Snap in soaker for berryplush..
actually meant to be used snap in with berry plush cover..
but can be used with anything u want really...
insert dlm pocket.. or with ur cover...(i just thought of this... if this doesnt sell, pun takpe..leh aku try with my bummis cover..and some lampin...
seven thirsty layers of hemp fleece topped with a buttery-soft minkee.
dunno if this have size or not...but kat label tulis S/P
also bought new at tinytapir diaper swap
can be spread out/unfolded for fast drying
if u want, u can get the outershell at tinytapir or ezmotherhood

Actual price USD: 8.95
Selling for RM15