Tuesday, July 28, 2009

loaning Hanim's Angelpack (AP)... this one same as Shida's kan?
I can never get the APLX, APPS1, APPS2, AP eco straight in my brain.. feninn..
memang AP is very light.... Twill fabric ek?
I think the O&A is 2 kali ganda berat AP...
Didnt think the O&A was that heavy.. tapi bila compare... mmg berat aaa


Ade O&A made from Twill...
tapi aku nak kelembutan brushed denim and sturdyness...
I was warned that brushed denim is the heaviest fabric option..
I was expecting real heavy la kot...
masa dpt tu tak seperti heavy expectation aku..
so okay la gak...


But I am more comfy with the O&A... berat pun berat aaa..
amir dah 11 kg... I need supportive fabric....
tapi aku rase pikkolo/ABC/Beco pun berat?
AP memang ringan aaah..


Amir ngantuk hahahha...







I feel so ranggi wearing cream straps.......
Shida punye brown AP tu okay lagi...