Saturday, July 18, 2009

my olives and applesauce sudah sampai!....
finally my first SSC...
(the first that I want to own, seblum ni penah beli
but tak minat lepas menerima pakej dah membukanye)

aku beli earth brushed denim...
org kata its the softest, but heaviest...
heaviest fabric la..11 ozkot..
but with heavier fabric the sturdier it is..
so chunky babies comfy nak carry..

aku tak try lagi...
but I think it is awesome...looks promising
everything is so kemas...
all the straps ends so kemas.. I likeee...

The specs.


16 inch tall
full buckle
unpadded body
padded shoulder
padded waist
new hybrid curved waist
(previously O&A had straight waist and curved, this one is somewhere in between)
seat darts
leg padding
attached hood, undetachable, but hideable.. with snaps attachment
chest belt, detacable

action pic.. nanti aku post

.

.



Thanks to kak wiera for bringing my O&A to malaysia.. thus shipping jimat...