Friday, October 2, 2009

effects of reverse cycling... low output...?
(sedapkan hati .. and I say.. yes...)



usually I get around 2 full bottles each day... pre-ramadhan..
ramadhan lesser than 2 full bottles....
but collection ramadhan pun lagi banyak dari yg aku paparkan ni.. risau..??
well .. these are purely for nursery use.... amir pun minum sket kat sana...
minum macam orang gile masa petang and malam directly...
okay la kot kan...?? logik la kan susu tak banyak seperti biasa....??
(sedapkan hati.. so I say yess...)

3 comments:

Hanim said...

I can't pinpoint exactly when.. but Arianna had started reverse cycling around that age. Minum 4oz je kot. For few months I can only leave 2oz x2 bottles je. MIL sayang if I leave 4 oz.. she wont finish it and have to throw.

CuppyCakeMommy said...

meriahnya hasil

Ariana said...

i think ni mungkin reverse cycle sebab nursery kot... :(