Tuesday, November 10, 2009

panjang nak jawab.. so I jawab here lah ray ek...

not sure la (apara punye jawapan hahaha)...
but my teory on chubby amir is...
due to pumped milk maybe...
coz foremilk is more of lactose kan..? the sugars...
then the hindmilk is more of the fatty stuff...
if direct feed... baby will stop when dah kenyang..
so maybe not drink a lot of the hindmilk (high fat milk)..
if pumped.. then foremilk and hindmilk all mixed together...
so more fat overall consumed... my teori aaa..

but then, adriana's afraz also so chubby what....
most definately direct feeding only...
so there goes my teory down the drain hahahhaa..

but I do eat a lot of fatty stuff :(
but fat is good for babies kan.... for brain development...

speaking of fatty food... im so tempted to try this..
made by my fren liza (bukan babyripp/snuggbaby heheh).....
dont u just wanna taste it after reading this blog?
sabar jelah review die pun.... mencabar nafsu aku jer..

http://salhazain.com/blog/?p=1448

1 comment:

Rayhana said...

hm... really dunno. but thanks for replying hehe ;)
eh, kita order share la.. so not so guilty. nak? how much? :p
i pun nak try