Friday, April 30, 2010

Farid... if I win a custom Mei's Mei Tai.

since this is a custom Mei Tai...
so everything will be to my own liking...
So I dont want to choose strap color from your choice..
since I want straps from my own fabric and color...
the pattern of my own choice...
so I will provide all these fabric to you...(pattern and straps, semua kain aku bagi)
but for the sake of contest rules.. I will pick strap no.15.

1. Straps will be dark brown cord fabric (ohhh ssoo sofft!!)
2. Pattern will be Riley Blake - Andrea Victoria - Aqua Large Floral
3. Hood will be raw silk in turqoise to match the flowers...
4. Applique on  the hood made from flowers from  the patterned fabric..



I will name this creation... : Winter Sakura

Why I should win.... because I am a fulltime babywearer (no strollers for me), I hope to rekindle my lost passion for Mei-tais... and I am on a personal budget right now, therefore I need free stuff..

You can enter the contest too, at http://meistai.wordpress.com
Contest closes on May 18th.

No comments: