Tuesday, June 29, 2010

back in the days when I first started out terjebak babywearing...
I wass soo lusting after this purple pink flowery fabric by Robert Kauffman called Melrose Blossom..

the first time I saw it was on a Smilla Kleinsmekker Mei Tai... nearly 2 years ago ....
entry here: -- http://imtotallyclueless.blogspot.com/2008/08/okay.html




then 1 year ago.. also lusted after this pattern.... the new smilla II deluxe .. with applique and all..
but I actually prefer the original though...




by the way, that fabric is now impossible to find.... tak jual dah...
boleh la pi tanye sesapa yg ade extra.. tapi seksa nak carik aaa...

anyways, now I am realizing I'm not an MT girl.... I'm a ring sling and SSC girl ... but still, so lusting over melrose blossom SSC...

first I saw this 18" olives and applesauce in April 2010... and memang konfemlah aku nak beli.. so aku mesej org tu nak beli.. tapi leceh gile.. die nak confirmed mailing address... aku lak nak ship ke US.. address paypal aku hanye boleh ke malaysia.. so hassly lah penjualnyer.....so aku give up.. see how the flowers line up for the hood and body panel...one day nanti, aku akan jejaki balik SSC... stalk for dibs!



now if only I can get a melrose blossom KP.... hahahaha... .. click on the picture to go to Kindercarry's flickr page  tapi kinderpack ni... got 3 panel body.. so susah nak bagi fabric line up..so nampak agak serabuts.. huduh gak..



ohhh, I should find a picture of bamberoo SSC with this print ! sure gorgeous.. since bamberoos are gorgeous and 1 panel body.. so boleh line up prints die...

anyways.. ade banyak lagi la carrier in this print... nanti aku buat koleksi..
farra got one for her kanga XT...eggplant straps..
I think for me, more suitable if the strap were espresso (dark dark brown)


now I am also lusting over marimekko mini unikko blue on blue fabric..
(also impossible to find) and also the turquoise on brown.... lagi impossible..
tapi ni quite new.... obsession yg baru developed..TDF nak mamposss!!!  (To Die For)




im turning into my mother who is obsessed with flowers... god help me.

3 comments:

mommy gaby said...

im turning into my mother who is obsessed with flowers... god help me.-> hahhah LOL seems your put the word in the right defination. maklong roses =nana sakura blossom

E`n1x said...

huwa elly, cantik itu marimeko. even tho the print is undeniably simple, yet ppl still go nuts over them, betul2 aku tak paham. haha.

and i love melrose blossoms too. one of the very few flowery patterns i don't tire off. sayangnye sudah htf =(.

btw, cannot wait to see what's coming ur way. brp bnyk sbnrnye? dah confuscious. haha.

LiXa the Mama Alya said...

hahahha.. ayat last tu memang takleh tahan laa..lawak2..