Saturday, June 26, 2010

Today I got the travelling CJ's.... today tried the grey stripey one..
what is a travelling CJ? refer below, after all the review..

I like.. so like my color..
but hanye ade gamba iphone quality...
malas sebnanye nak pakai RS with a squirmy heavy toddler
but since I owe a review and photos... so will wear both RS once.. and then on to  the next person (sape next pm me ur address)






review: (short one)

lengthwise okay for me
support okay...
threading okay
shoulder style okay
fabric softness okay, should soften more i think..
ring size, smaller sket dari SB ek? but boleh easily thread.. so okay
grippyness okay.. tak slip
color: I LOVE THE COLOR
fabric: I LOVE THE FABRIC, LIGHT, AIRY & STRIPEY

basically okay lah..

I'd buy this if the price is okay for a newborn (next baby lah, amir tak kuasa aku pakai RS) .. hahah



Travelling CJ - Means Travelling Comfy Joey Ring Sling...
22 mamas on MBW, shared money to buy some comfy joey rings slings
(4? slings I think..and shipping)...
and each of us use for 2 weeks, and pass to the next person..
sorang bayar abour RM15...

at the end, the sling goes into our MBW library... available for loan .. FREE!

for more info on how this works here:
http://malaysianbabywearers.lefora.com/2010/04/11/travelling-comfy-joey-slings/

dah tutup la.. but join la MBW... incase we do stuff like this again..
also kat MBW, sometime certain mamas terasa cam takkan pakai something, tapi tanak jual (pregnant, or carrier no longer sesuai with current baby).. so they let other people use it... travelling slings... ade a few of that currently going on also...

so best gile.. takyah beli, but merasa all this luxurious slings... :)
so sila join www.malaysianbabywearers.org (iklan sungguh hahah)

No comments: