Monday, August 2, 2010

i know OlivesandApplesauce are soooo 2009... but I am so in love with mine :D !!!
now yang in... Bamberoo and Kinderpack...
so terima jela gamba2 walaupun  not "IN"..... kekeekeee...
i just got this back from a 10 days temptrade... and missed it sooo much!!

and 2 people stopped me/dh and asked about it...
this one guy and his pregnant wife kat tiny tapir... trying out ergos...
we were buying tooth wipes..
then I passed the SSC to rafiq.. he snapped it on himself, i saw that guy saw rafiq wearing it...
but me and amir nak gi toilet... amir beyak..
then rafiq told me, the guy asked him where we bought ours...
and rafiq said dunno !.. haiya!.. at least jawab la online...
the guy said he liked our rainbow color hahaha... see! rainbow = husband friendly color!
then a twin stroller pushing mom asked me I bought it....later that day at midvalley...





No comments: