Saturday, August 21, 2010



My new kinderpacks have arrived...

1\ so lightweight !
2\ so lightweight !

I am in love with the KP SV.... patten not so much.. but the SV is yummilicious!

But I havent found the sweet spot yet... nak kena adjust2 lagi kot..
But it it works out.... I understand why people are soo gaga about Kinderpack... !
weightless ! sooo ringan ...

but now there's some adjustment to be done here and there... so later baru boleh review..

French Riviera Standard size body with Standard size straps Kinderpack..




I think I should wear this on the hips, not waist...
with KP.. wearing at the waist memendekkan body carrier... so tanak la std size yg pendek tu lgi pendek..



today's pic (22/8/2010) - better fit when worn at waist, I think



Sunflower Toddler size body with Standard size straps Kinderpack


this fits better... but it's not SV... gegegegegege :(



positioning all cam not perfect yet.. so excuse these pics..
this feels exactly like O&A... but this carrier itself ringan dari O&A.. tu je beza

today's Pic: cam better fitting:



gamba sumer kat umah je pasang timer... xde fotographer...

2 comments:

E`n1x said...

korg ni apsal semua ade 2 KPs?
jeles la ni.. i want oneeeeeeeeeee

ZOORA said...

hmm kalau rasa mcm O&A, tapi lebih ringan - best arrrrrrrrr