Sunday, December 4, 2011

ADA AKU KeSAH? whateverrr laaaaa.... ai dah bosan... same old story.... jawapan aku: Ada aku kesah?

blogpress, when the hell are u gonna have the update u promised us?


photo of the day









Adriana's storchenweige Ulli.. 3.6m.... this size is soooo perfect for us right now.. walaupun "dense" ala2 girasol.. tapi sebab dok buat 1 layer carries je, tak rase panas but still supportive.. this is my go-to wrap right now... due to length and sbb x fragile.. muntah, basuh je dlm WM.. takde nak tertarik tarik (pull) thread ke ape..

reinfored ruck tied tibetan



Ruck TIF (tied in front)



Ruck TT (tied tibetan)



so convinient for quick ups and downs... untuk sidai baju, sapu/mop lantai time2 Ayn cranky..

taking a breather from mopping with camwhoring session



and I cant believe I can FWCC with a 3.6m (albeit tied at the tippy tails)









anyways, i bought a size 3.6m wrap also... on the way... wait with me 😝😍😘

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: