Thursday, December 13, 2007

today is the day I am telling my family and friends.....
why i have waited for so long?



1. coz 1st trimester is hell and I dont feel like I'm in a celebratory mood

2. bila aku gitau sorang minah ni, die tak kasik aku minum ais, kopi, bau asap.. ade akak tu pun lecture aku pasal high heels, nak naik flight, etc.... asik kena leterrr ajer... i dont like that... i'd rather do my research and decide... no old wives tales for me...

3. again, no nagging pleaseee....... cant take it...

4. wait till everything is fairly stable and safe to annouce to everyone... past the 3rd month is considered safe, probability of miscarriage drops to 5% from 20%.

5. aku BENCI KENA LETERRRRR, AKU BENCI FAKTA² TAK BETUL... AKU BENCI... AKU TANAK DENGAR... well meaning advice REPEATEDLY is annoying.... especially when the advice has no basis.... aku akan trust advice adik aku the doctor only..... and my other docs... statement like, "ouuu perut kau jatuh, ni tandanye anak laki ni" boleh gi mampos aku tanak dengar old wives tales camni.....


anyways, tu jela.... hope you guys will pray for me and the baby coz we'll sure need 'em, and jangan amek hati the fact we told you guys after 3 months.... bagi aku get used to the idea first....baru aku leh celebrate it..... with other people...