Sunday, November 9, 2008

huh...saturday is usually parent's indulgenze day...
me going to my class, petang... rafiq and his football in the morning..
sunday is family day... pick a venue... and out we go.... 3 of us..
today....one utama....
as usual aku nak fish and co...
no strollers... coz its not with us...
and babywearing is what i'd choose even if i has my stroller...
but if I had my stroller, I think i'd still bring the stroller even if i was babywearing...
to tolak groceries... to put baby down when eating.... etc etc..
but kat fish and co ade sofa cushy..and kusyen.. so put amir there..

and tak nangis pulak die... so we had our meal.. gamba ni fish and chips aku tak sampai lagi..
but we love the kola tonic and choco junkie shake..


as usual.. cannot resist going to baby section.... ade je idea nak beli..
but we usually almsost never buy clothes.. unless its RM10 and below..
so we bought 3 evenflow BPA free bottles.... tambah lagi botols...



and must have 1 babywearing pics..
I am holding medela susu botol and puting and bubble tea drink in 1 hand...
and 1 box of IKO cookies in the other hand...
huh... exercise sungguh.... trolley jusco dah habis, licin.takde...