Thursday, December 18, 2008

also taken from my entry in forum:

dah dekat 1 month ive been complaining about my wrist... feels so painfull..
i tot maybe due to typing a lot...
nak tulis ngn pen sakit.. nak tarik fabric dalam RS sakit..
tu yg I try sekali je shidanye MIM.. susah nak adjust.. coz wrist/hand in pain...
then my sis balik.. die amek medic... so asked her about it...
she told me to fold in my thumb.. then genggam and strecth forward...
'adoiii sakit@@@!!!"...
see. confirm you have dequervain syndrome... stretching to see if painful is a test...
and I thought she was giving me a remedy to lessen the pain...
so i pun blur, stretch fully... sooo sakitnye!!!! ciss... sabar jelah
she said this is also know as new mother's syndrome.... coz carrying baby using hand....


about it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeQuervain's_syndrome
http://www.davidlnelson.md/DeQuervain.htm
"All of this adds up to a very sharp pain when the patient moves the thumb. Sometimes this is worsened by awkward hand positions or overuse. For example, the position of the wrist during breastfeeding or the frequent lifting of a baby by a new mother in caring for an infant is a common cause of this condition."