Thursday, December 18, 2008

My IttiBitti Dlish.... (must get better pictures but are in wash and use rite now)




yerternight... I tried CD for the first time.. I used IB (ittibitti) Snap-in-one... coz everything dah ready to go... malas nak fikir
(yg HH, Babykanga tu semua cam I have to figure out what goes with what)
I also used the microfiber booster... that came with the IB...

tuka nappy at 7.30pm
then coz I seriusly have doubt that it wont leak.. pukul 1.30 am aku bangun...
bukak.. check dry... check every layer.. still dry.... i really dont know whether its due to the nappy or coz baby not pee pee yet... but it has been 6 hours.. then at near 6 am... check again, wet... but tak bocor.....

I think I could get away changing all the fabrics (inserts/boosters/soaker pape la tu) not the shell.. if I had spares... which I dont :P.. basuh je la semua... so changed... into dispos hahaha.... (nak send to caregiver)...
dispos feels so scratchy after the soft feel of CDs...



maybe coz hes not a heavy wetter kot? or coz hes just 6 mths..?
bila baby besar then only the excrete more fluid....??
cant wait to try babybeehind fitted hemp... maybe I can get away with no cover..?

soakers/inserts..mostly hemp.. as it is most absorbant