Tuesday, December 2, 2008

im am determine to start CD.. cloth diapering...
why..? panjang la citer...
guilt towards the environment... main (and only) reason lah...
if I had the money.. aku 100% CD skang ni...
I wont mind the extra work.... basuh, cuci, sidai blablabla...
duit la penghalang utama... it aint cheap u know....
nak fikir baby selesa and tanak bocor..
so im going for modern cloth diaper...
so, its expensive in the short term... jimat long term
sebijik about Rm70+... ikut brand..
I want to buy the one-size...
dia adjustable from newborn to 14 kilos camtu...
pastu perturunkan kat next baby.. or jual balik..
CD have resell value...

For now I want to try ittibitti
based on this review Jess gave...


next on the list:
1. happyheiny

2. babykanga



ever so slowly changing the world.. 1 person at a time....
have to do my part.....
so for now, I'll CD part-time.....
buy a few over the course of the next few mths ..
so that can fully CD...