Thursday, April 1, 2010

ouuu made the mistake of going into TBW...
was bored tatau ape nak surf.. damn it !!!



saw this on sale.. gorgeous kan...
USD140...18" O&A...
my justification is that Amir is getting bigger...
16" O&A might not be best for him..
I think that's a fair justification...
damn I want this...
actually maybe I just want a patterned O&A...
i've seen better looking O&A..
tapi semua not for sale.. the marimekko fabric O&A... shit TDF@@!!!
melrose blossom O&A also...

am I settling with this pattern....
o well.. not that I can afford it...

3 comments:

E`n1x said...

kekeke ini dipanggil pencen ka? =P well ok technically tbw != mbw lol.

Ariana said...

lil..pencen meaning tak jadik MBW committee and admin ... can enjoy babywearing without doing all the work hahah

farrahar said...

Kinderpack...
Kinderpack...
Kinderpack...