Tuesday, July 20, 2010

errr.. please ignore the ill-fitting bra..
those aree SOOOOO not my my boobs.. it the span and fabric.. !!
now, too loose for my non full time boobs... sampai conical shape hahah...
aku pakai belasahan kat umah je..

anyways.. just demo-ing the superman toss... with a 12 kg toddler...

started when on the trip to US... flight from KUL to TPE...
I was quit pissed (dengki) with rafiq
(actually pissed at amir, tapi re-directed to rafiq)....
sebab amir tanak dok atas lap rafiq langsung.. 100% on me... was so stressed...
thinking of the long flight from TPE to LAX.. mampos kalau camni...

so alkisahnye kat security taipeh.. kena bukak everything..
so bukak carrier and dukung amir..
lepas dah keluar dari scanner... nak kena wear amir again..
tak larat nak dukung ngn tangan..
and masa ni malas gile nak ckp ngn rafiq..
so didnt wanna ask rafiq to put amir on my back...ego habis la tu..
and no kerusi nearby....
so dalam keadaan pissed off tu... figuring out how to put amir on my back..
i accidentally superman tossed amir...
adrenalin from being pissed was such a helper!.. gave me superstrength to do it...

bila terbuat... i was like whoooooaa.... so amazed...!!!
terus mood aku jadik baik balik hahhah...
after that every thing became easier.. :P

too bad i discovered i could do it... somewhat late lol ....

2 comments:

E`n1x said...

fake boobies! LOL
sorry off-topic =P tp hebat gile u toss amir. larat ke ku mau toss macam itu? wahhhh

Ariana said...

jangan lil.. takut I hahah..