Wednesday, July 21, 2010

another Olives & Applesauce 18"...??
I cant justify having two carrier with similar sizing/styles etc..
except dengan cakap.. one for me and one for rafiq...
but I soooooooo want another 18" Olives & Applesauce !!! huwaaaa...


lets analyze my stash...
My Stash... (dah layak ke panggil stash? hahha)

for newborn to 1 year old
Petit belly shijira ring sling - with Ween
Sakura Bloom double linen, dual color, driftwood-pool, ring sling- with Adliza
Sakura Bloom single linen, black, ring sling - with me, havent worn since hanim returned it...anyone?
Vatanai Kipawa 4.2m, woven wrap - with Alin
ini semua stock2 buat harta ni.. temp trade yang long term ni.. lama dah aku tak nampak sling2 aku nihss.. ciss!! hahahah...


for 1 year to 2 year
Petite Toddler Dream Carrier Neo SSC - with Ito, after that sanaa, lily, mye, chikleen and sape yg nak
~incoming Solarveil Kinderpack Standard/Standard SSC - if tak muat amir, will keep for next baby... up for travel for my tweet mamas


for 2 years old onwards
18" Olives and Applesauce Earthy Rainbow Girasol  Conversion, FB SSC - with fazian
~incoming  toddler size SSC, I need 1 more.. so that aku ade satu, rafiq ade satu...



my brain just cant justify having to the same carrier.. walaupun justified sebenarnye... hahahah
pening pening....

do I...? should I..?  

i love how amir is soo comfy in it...
but I think my comfy level could be better...

3 comments:

E`n1x said...

i like your stash. not too over the top.
ni yg terase bersalah sbb hoarding too many wraps yg maybe akan end up berhabuk dlm lemari... at least half of them... ekekeke

CuppyCakeMommy said...

babe,,u ada buat sewa ke all the stash ni..i nak try if u dekat

Ariana said...

tak sewa, bg je kengkawan pinjam.. sebab kenal kan.. so tak risau sgt..

lil, teknikally i only have 1 to wear now!! oh the horror!!
must buy more lol!